Reef Factory Smart Tester
Introducing the revolutionary Smart Tester – an advanced device for testing key water parameters in marine aquariums. This fully automated and accurate tester provides instant and accurate results of the selected parameter, which are easily accessible through the Smart Reef app. With the ability to schedule measurements and easily replace reagent cartridges, the Smart tester makes monitoring tank parameters a breeze. The device is designed so that calibration is rarely performed and cleaning is automatic, offering unparalleled convenience. From now on you can not only automate the testing of the selected parameter PO4, NO3, Mg, Ca, but also, using actions that integrate the Smart tester with dosing pumps, automate the maintenance of the selected parameter at a certain level.
Most important features:
- Managed remotely with the Smart Reef app
- Up to 160 tests on one set of reagents*
- Fully automated analysis
- Quiet and accurate operation of the original dosing pumps manufactured in-house
- Rapid replacement of the tested parameter based on easy-to-install reagent cartridges
- Uses only 50 ml of water per single measurement
- Built-in automatic calibration of the device
- Compact size 210x140x95 and modern design
- Easy installation in the sump using DIN rail
Smart tester operates on the basis of completely new, in-house manufactured peristaltic pumps, developed by the Reef Factory team. Their construction is designed to meet a number of requirements for marine aquarium equipment. They are characterized by high dosing accuracy and trouble-free operation for as long as possible, and they are also very quiet.
The Smart Tester performs the measurement completely autonomously, from taking a water sample to emptying the measuring cell and making it fully functional again for the next test. One-time calibration of the device after installation does not require tedious repetitions, as it has an automatic dosing pump calibration system. This guarantees the longest possible periods of trouble-free operation and extremely accurate dosing.
Modern device installation
To meet the needs of aquarists, we have improved the method of placing equipment in the aquarium. Reef Factory's latest equipment features an innovative DIN rail-based mounting system. This is an extremely convenient and adaptable solution that makes keeping the closet in order easier.
*The number of tests per set varies depending on the selected parameter.
Special reagent packs for smart testers
To measure the selected parameter, you need to purchase a set of special reagent cartridges for the Smart tester:
Mg – measurement of magnesium
- Number of tests from one set: ~50 (the number depends on the concentration of Mg ions)
- Measuring range: 800-1800ppm
- Measurement resolution: 10 ppm
- Test duration: ~40-60 min
PO4 – measurement of phosphates
- Number of tests from one set: 160
- Measuring range: 0.00-3.00 ppm
- Measurement resolution: 0.01 ppm
- Test duration: ~40 min
The range of Smart Tester Reagents pack cartridges will be successively expanded with more test kits for relevant aquarium parameters.
To take full advantage of a range of Reef Factory smart device features, you will need the free Smart Reef app, which you can install on your phone (Android, iOS) or control from your browser.
Smart functionalities in the Smart Reef app:
- information about current reagent levels
- clear measurement history allows you to compare changes in the tank
- ability to automate processes using a
- measurement schedule and special promotions
- accurate meter of consumed water
- option to run the test outside the schedule
- notifications about upcoming replacement of the measurement set and detected deviations
- clear wizard that facilitates the maintenance process of the measuring vessel
- refill water with automatic actions
- Dimensions and weight of the device:
- Width 21cm / 8.3in
- Height 14cm / 5.5in
- Depth 9.5cm / 3.7in
- Power supply: 12V 1A
- Power Consumption: 0.5-5W
- WiFi communication: 2.4 GHz
- Bluetooth communication: BLE 5.0
- Water connection: 2x luer lock
- Maximum length of water hose 2m
- Operating temperature: 20-30 °C
- Ambient humidity: 0 to 95% RH
- Smart tester measuring device
- Measuring cuvette together with magnetic pill
- A set of drippers together with an assembly tool
- Power adapter AC 110-230V
- DIN type mounting rail
- Water hoses 2x2m with adapters
- Water filter together with mounting system,
- RO 50ml tank for rinsing the drip system
- * Additional mounting accessories and spare parts.
- Reef Factory offers Smart Tester Reagents pack special parameters and spare parts for self-replacement.
Reef Factory offers a variety of Smart products designed for easy and convenient marine aquarium management. Build your own system based on smart devices and control them from one app!