Clean Aquarium Substrates Without Removing Them
For SALT & FRESH WATER
- Provides rapid and natural sludge & muck removal
- 80% faster than bacterial products alone
- Reduces and binds nutrients including phosphates
- Organic and microbial based
- Natural & Non-Caustic
Years in development, MICROBE-LIFT/Gravel & Substrate Cleaner speeds the biological breakdown of slow to degrade organic waste matter from aquarium bottoms that may become toxic to fish and plant life.
As organic solids accumulate on the aquarium bottom they begin to break down, releasing toxic gases and by -products to the surrounding environment. These gaseous by-products endanger fish, marine life, and plants.
MICROBE-LIFT/Gravel & Substrate Cleaner biologically degrades bottom organic sludge and muck with minimal disturbance, reducing or eliminating the potential harmful gaseous compounds, and helps to clarify your aquarium water at the same time.
MICROBE-LIFT/Gravel & Substrate Cleaner contains natural cellulosic matter, select biological accelerators and special microbes proven effective in aquarium sludge reduction.
MICROBE-LIFT/Gravel & Substrate Cleaner will also help to clarify dirty aquarium water.
Recommended for use with all MICROBE-LIFT bacteria and enzyme products.
MICROBE-LIFT/Gravel & Substrate Cleaner will discolor your aquarium water for 48-96 hours after application.
This product is black in color and may tint your aquarium water slightly. Do not be concerned. The active ingredient is a natural product and will help clarify the water as well as digest organics in the aquarium.
- 4 fl. oz. (118 mL.) (GSC04)
- 8 fl. oz. (236 mL.) (GSC08)
- 16 fl. oz. (473 mL.) (GSC16)
- 1 gal. (3.785 L.) (GSCG1)
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Follow directions carefully
- Avoid skin or eye contact. If contact happens, flush area thoroughly with cold water
This product is intended for use with all ornamental and aquarium fish but may not be used with fish intended for human consumption.