Kamoer Dosing Pump F-4
The Kamoer F4 - 4 channel dosing pump delivers a top quality dosing experience due to its unique features & Wifi network connectivity. Feel free to access it via your computer, phone or tablet!
3 Primary Operation Modes: Manual, Auto or Custom(You're not limited to a ridiculous set of pre-determined schedules!)
Get specific with your program:
- Adjustable Dosing Period - doesn't have to be over a 24 hour period like many other pumps on the market. You can even limit the dosing to specific days per week (example: every 1-3 days, or a specific day(s) of the week).
- Adjustable Dosing Times Within Period - Up to 24 independent dosing sessions can be set in the period, enabling you to limit or otherwise control the amount of a product dosed at a time.
- Adjustable Volume - control the total amount of ml's dosed in the dosing period.
- Channel Delay - prevent chemical interference between channels.
- Can be used as a master unit or a slave unit to the X4 Dosing Pump.
- Battery back-up: Settings saved if power lost.
- Software update via WIFI: Yes
- Dimensions: 7.08" x 5.31" x 2.68"
- Number of pumps: 4
- Tubing type in pump head: PharMed Tubing
- Calibration Accuracy: 0.1mls
- Tubing type for dosing lines: vinyl (PVC) clear tubing.
- Port for external RS485 extensions
- Moisture resistant housing.
What's in the box:
- 1 x Dosing unit.
- 4 x Dosing Heads for dosing unit.
- Power Adapter
- 3m PVC Tubing
- 10ml Graduated measuring cylinder (helpful for calibration procedure!)
- Acrylic 4 tube Line Holder
- 1 Year Warranty
Kamoer FX-STP Steper Motor pump
The Kamoer FX-STP precision stepper motor peristaltic pump has been purpose designed specifically for continuous use in aquariums and is well suited for a variety of applications such as a calcium reactor effluent pump.
Kamoer specifically designed the FX-STP for continuous liquid dosing in aquariums. The FX-STP pump features a compact size and quiet operation. What sets this pump apart from others is the ability to adjust the flow while running.
Using the FX-STP to feed a calcium reactor is the best method we know that provides reliable and stable long term effluent flow. It allows us to easily overcome any inconsistencies and set the reactor’s effluent with enough pressure and predictable metered rate.
- Suitable for continuous operation
- High precision with stepper motor driver
- Adjustable flow rate setting of 0 – 120mls/min
- Calibration of flow rate
- Battery back up - user setting saved if power lost
- Uses high quality long life PharMed® Tubing in pump head - easily replaceable
- AC/DC power adapter
- Exceptionally reliable
- Unmatched flexibility in programming
- Spare parts readily available
- Dimensions -125mm (h) x 82mm(w) x 135mm (d)