There is nothing worse than coming down in the morning to finding your favourite fish lying dead and crispy on the carpet.
Many fish, especially wrasse, have a tendency to jump from the tank when frightened or chased by another fish and so a solution to preventing the loss of such fish should be high on every fish keepers priority list.
D-D Jumpguard covers are a very lightweight, sleek, low visual impact and easy to construct screen cover suitable for most aquarium types, specifically designed to prevent fish loss due to jumping whilst maintaining high light penetration.
The new Jumpguard Pro now includes cutout and brace bar parts as standard and an aesthetic black mesh.
Available in the following versions and are designed to be cut to size:
- TC7575PRO - 75cm x 75cm nominal size.
- TC12075PRO - 120cm x 75cm nominal size.
- TC18090PRO - 180cm x 90cm nominal size.
- The maximum size frame that can be made from each kit will be 3.6cm longer than stated in each direction.
- The tank should be measured from inside face of glass to inside face of glass.