ARM Coarse Reactor Media contains calcium, carbonate, and trace elements.
- Nearly 50x the Strontium of other brands (7390ppm)
- Precision grading allows for maximum carbon dioxide penetration
- No gastropod shells mean the lowest phosphate content (less than 1/10th of 1ppm)
- The highest solubility of any reactor media (metastable at 8.2)
One of the most trusted media for calcium reactors in the industry. The media is a complete solution which includes both calcium and carbonate as well as essential trace elements.
The media comes in two forms Coarse and Extra Coarse.
- Coarse – larger size granules which are less likely to clog equipment.
- Extra Coarse – Largest size granules and the least likely to clog equipment which results in the lowest maintenance option.
Note: All ARM media is packaged by volume in a 1-gallon container. Weights may vary from container to container, but on average one gallon will yield 8 - 10 pounds of media.