Specially Formulated for Rapid Ammonia and Nitrite Reduction
Decreases Ammonia & Nitrite Toxicity
For SALT & FRESH WATER
Contains: Nitrosomonas, Nitrospira and Nitrobactor
MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II is designed specifically for aquarium waters that contain marine life. Its highly-specialized microbial consortium of nitrifying cultures are specially formulated to eliminate ammonia via a natural biological process termed nitrification. The cultures contain in MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II will establish, promote or stabilize and maintain nitrification in aquarium waters, eliminating the toxic effect of ammonia. MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II liquid nitrifying bacteria contains select strains of Nitrosomonas, Nitrospira and Nitrobacter. Nitrosomonas oxidize ammonia to nitrite and Nitrobacter and Nitrospira oxidize nitrite to nitrate.
MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II comprises select microorganisms that are autotrophic – able to use carbon dioxide as the sole source of carbon – and are relatively slow growing, requiring specific conditions for optimum growth with typical cell divisions rates from 8 to 16 hours. Their performance and rate growth is impacted by the environmental parameters required for nitrification.
- 1 fl. oz. (30 mL.) (NITEH01) Treats up to 59 gal. (233 L.)
- 4 fl. oz. (118 mL.) (NITEH04) Treats up to 236 gal. (893 L.)
- 8 fl. oz. (236 mL.) (NITEH08) Treats up to 480 gal. (1,814 L.)
- 16 fl. oz. (473 mL.) (NITEH16) Treats up to 950 gal. (3,596 L.)
- 64 fl. oz. (1.893 mL.) (NITEH64)
- 1 gal. (3.785 L.) (NITEHG1) Treats up to 7,600 gal. (28,769 L.)